SlimFlex 240 Pro Nichia LED Strip warm white CRI90 2700K 3900lm 24V 120 LEDs/m 7ft/2m reel (595lm & 5.5W/ft)
- Flexible LED Strip with CRI90, for professional use that requires very good color rendering
- Recommended for work, task & commercial lighting (595 lm/ft)
- Can be installed in the narrowest of places due to 5mm width
The SlimFlex lights with a cozy, intimate warm white light with 2700K, that we recommend being used in living rooms and bedrooms. Warm white light is also considered good for relaxing as you may wish to have warmer colour temperature bedside lamps to help prepare for sleep, as blue light can suppress melatonin that your body produces naturally at night to help you sleep. For business applications the warm glow creates a soft and personal, home like atmosphere in restaurants, hotels and retail stores.
With the SlimFlex you will have a very brightness of 1950 lumens per meter that can be used for general lighting, task lighting or creating accent lighting effects. You can use the strip to create lines of light via cove lights that are bright enough for general room illumination in your home. We recommend one meter of cove light for each 1.2 square meters of room space, with maximum height 3 meters. For a living room 20 square meters you would need 16 meters of Lumistrips.
For business applications the strip can be used for general or task lighting in office spaces with moderate height, with the strip illuminating directly downwards from inside a recessed or surface placed aluminum profile with glass cover. A combination with other light sources, such as spotlights, might be needed. Other applications include showcase lighting or task lighting from a distance of maximum 60 cm.
The SlimFlex Nichia LED strips is only 5mm wide and make possible projects that cannot be done with other LED strips. The special dimensions team up with high performance, the SlimFlex strip being equipped with the best mid-power LEDs on the market: Nichia 757G series. Lifetime, light output and efficacy are all superlative and translate directly into strip's attributes.
The SlimFlex strip is 200cm long and has 240 Nichia 757G LEDs. The small modular dimensions of only 33mm and a narrow width of only 5mm make the SlimFlex extremely versatile. The typical CRI of >90 provides natural colour rendering. As usual, our LED strips with Nichia LEDs have a 5 year warranty. This long warranty proves the “premium quality" of our products, protects you from unwanted additional costs and therefore provides a valuable investment security.
The flexible strip will directly or indirectly light virtually any surface or shape. With the flexible board, even corners and curves aren’t a problem. The low installation height and the self-adhesive backing make installation easy.
The maximum length per power supply is 2m. Longer one piece sections can be implemented with additional feeds. Sold in full 2 metre rolls.
- High CRI >90
- Ultra bright, 1950 lm per meter
- Pure White 4000K
- Can be split every 33mm
- Width: 5mm
- Sold in 2m rolls
- Long life and 5 year warranty
- Quality: LEDs by market leader Nichia
- Very efficient and bright
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2000x5x1mm
- Nichia binning (3 step MacAdam) for consistent white light
- Made in Germany
- The construction of linear and thin luminaires
- General lighting from coves or narrow lines of light in the home, shops, offices, TV studios, cabinets or medical clinics
|Weight brut (g)||0.184000|
|Colour Rendering Index||90|
|Luminous Flux per meter||1950|
|Bright like (W)||195|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||3900|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||109|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Forward Current Max||1500|
|Manufacturer Product Code||56027|
|Product Family||SlimFlex Nichia LED strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||48|
|LEDs number per sales unit||240|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||200|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||5|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||1|
|Can be cut at (mm)||33|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: what you need to know
- How to build the best lines of light or linear light fixtures with LED strips
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Mid Power LEDs performance comparison test: Nichia 757 LEDs in first place
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained