FlexOne 100 Samsung LED Strip neutral white 4000K 6640lm 12V 20 LEDs/m 16ft/5m reel (405lm & 5.2W/ft)
- Flexible LED Strip recommended for general lighting (405 lm/ft)
- Very long lifetime (60.000h @ L80B50)
- Affordable price due to 5 cm LED pitch
The FlexOne 100 lights with a clean, focused pure white light with 4000K, that can go well in studies, garages and kitchens. Compared to the warm light that evokes relaxation, pure white makes you focused and alert. For business applications this is great for office spaces, grocery stores, hospitals, classrooms and jewelry boutiques, especially those selling diamonds or silver.
With the FlexOne 100 you will have a high brightness of 1328 lumens per meter that can be used for general lighting, task lighting or creating accent lighting effects. You can use the strip to create lines of light via cove lights that are bright enough for general room illumination in your home. We recommend one meter of cove light for each square meter of room space, with maximum height 3 meters. For a living room 20 square meters you would need 20 meters of Lumistrips.
For business applications the strip can be used for general or task lighting in office spaces with moderate high, with the strip illuminating directly downwards from inside a recessed or surface places aluminium profile with milky glass cover. A combination with other light sources, such as spotlights, might be needed. Other applications include creation of accent lighting effects in a bright lit environment and showcase lighting from a distance of maximum 50 cm.
The FlexOne Professional Flexible LED strip has a unique design that allows the LED tape to be divided into segments of one LED, thus opening up many new possible uses that would not work with other LED tapes.
The FlexOne100 LED Strip is equipped with a total of 100 dimmable Samsung LM283 LEDs and is available in a length of 5 m on a reel. The flexibility of the 8 mm wide strip lies in the fact that it can be cut off with scissors after every LED (every 50 mm). Double-sided adhesive tape on the back makes installation uncomplicated and convenient.
In addition, the built-in linear control ensures that all LEDs light up at a constant brightness over their entire length, even if they are only supplied with voltage on one side.
A CRI value of over 80 and a colour temperature of 4000 K also ensure a pure white, powerful light. The adaptable light strips are operated with 12 V voltage.
- 20 very bright Samsung LEDs per meter, 60 lm each
- Linear control for constant brightness over the entire length
- Luminous flux up to 1300 lm/m
- Any length possible (50 mm pitch)
- 12 V operating voltage
- Simple installation
- Thermally conductive, double-sided adhesive tape
- No cooling required
- Uniform white light due to ANSI binning
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- Decorative lighting
- Trade fair construction
- Base lighting
- Advertising signs
- Background lighting
- Indirect lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
|Weight brut (g)||0.150000|
|Colour Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux per meter||1328|
|Bright like (W)||133|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||6640|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||80|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||55|
|Product lifetime (h)||60000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||14|
|Manufacturer Product Code||4260127451178|
|Product Family||Samsung FlexOne LED Strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||20|
|LEDs number per sales unit||100|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||500|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||8|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||1.4|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||12|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: what you need to know
- How to build the best lines of light or linear light fixtures with LED strips
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained