FlexOne 250 Samsung LED Strip warm white 2700K 11825lm 12V 50 LEDs/m 16ft/5m reel (721lm & 3.4W/ft)
- Flexible LED Strip recommended for work, task & commercial lighting (721 lm/ft)
- Very long lifetime (60.000h @ L80B50)
- Wide range of possible applications due to 2 cm cutting unit
The FlexOne 250 lights with a cozy, intimate warm white light with 2700K, that we recommend being used in living rooms and bedrooms. Warm white light is also considered good for relaxing as you may wish to have warmer colour temperature bedside lamps to help prepare for sleep, as blue light can suppress melatonin that your body produces naturally at night to help you sleep. For business applications the warm glow creates a soft and personal, home like atmosphere in restaurants, hotels and retail stores.
With the FlexOne 250 you will have an intense brightness of 2365 lumens per meter that can be used for general lighting, task lighting or luminaire construction. You can use the strip to create lines of light via cove lights that are bright enough for general room illumination in your home. We recommend one meter of cove light for each 2 square meters of room space, with maximum height 3 meters. For a living room 20 square meters you would need 10 meters of Lumistrips. Table top lighting in your kitchen is also a very good application for this strip
For business applications the strip can be used for general or task lighting in office spaces with height up to 4 meters, with the strip illuminating directly downwards from inside a fixture or recessed luminum profile with glass cover. A combination with other light sources, such as spotlights, might be needed. Other applications include showcase lighting or task lighting from a distance of maximum 60 cm.
The FlexOne Professional Flexible LED strip have a unique design that allows the it to be divided into segments of one LED, thus opening up many new possible uses that would not work with other LED tapes.
The FlexOne250 LED Strips is equipped with a total of 250 dimmable Samsung LM283 LEDs and is available in a length of 5m on a reel. The flexibility of the 15 mm wide strip lies in the fact that it can be cut off with scissors after every LED (cutting unit 20 mm). The double-sided adhesive tape on the back makes installation easy and fast.
In addition, the built-in linear control ensures that all LEDs light up at a constant brightness over their entire length, even if they are only supplied with voltage on one side.
A CRI value of over 80 and a colour temperature of 2700 K also ensure a warm white, powerful light. The adaptable light strips are operated with 12 V voltage.
- Linear control for constant brightness over the entire length
- 50 very bright Samsung LEDs per meter, up to 50lm each
- Luminous flux 2365 lm/m
- Any length possible (20 mm pitch)
- 12 V operating voltage
- Simple installation
- Thermally conductive, double-sided adhesive tape
- No cooling required
- Uniform white light due to ANSI binning
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- General lighting
- Commercial lighting
- Advertising signs
- Cove lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
|Weight brut (g)||0.150000|
|Colour Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux per meter||2365|
|Bright like (W)||237|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||11825|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||79|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||55|
|Product lifetime (h)||60000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||14|
|Manufacturer Product Code||4260127451239|
|Product Family||Samsung FlexOne LED Strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||50|
|LEDs number per sales unit||250|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||500|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||15|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||1.4|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||12|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: what you need to know
- How to build the best lines of light or linear light fixtures with LED strips
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained