SideFlex 700 Nichia LED Strip warm white 2700K 3400lm 24V 140 LEDs/m 16ft/5m reel (208lm & 3W/ft)
- Flexible LED Strip recommended for arhitectural edge lighting (up to 208 lm/ft)
- Good color rendering (CRI80) for residential or commercial use
- Short LED pitch (7.14mm) for homogeneous light
The SideFlex lights with a cozy, intimate warm white light with 2700K, that we recommend being used in living rooms and bedrooms. Warm white light is also considered good for relaxing as you may wish to have warmer colour temperature bedside lamps to help prepare for sleep, as blue light can suppress melatonin that your body produces naturally at night to help you sleep. For business applications the warm glow creates a soft and personal, home like atmosphere in restaurants, hotels and retail stores.
With the SideFlex you will have a good brightness of 680 lumens per meter that is great for creating accent lighting effects. You can create lines of light via cove lights or indirect lighting with the purpose of highlighting architectural elements, objects or furniture elements. For other purposes, such as general lighting or task lighting a strip with at least 1000 lumens per meter is required. You can find many choices in our offer.
The SideFlex opens up completely new areas of application in the lighting industry. Unlike conventional LED strips, the SideFlex does not light upwards or downwards, but sideways. This makes it easy to provide indirect and harmonious illumination under difficult conditions, for example when there is little horizontal space but height.
Even corners and curves are no problem thanks to the flexible PCB. The module glows uniformly and homogeneously in white light because of the dense LED configuration, with no light points visible. Thanks to double-sided adhesive tape, installation is very simple and makes it the optimal solution for unusual luminaires whose design demands sophisticated lighting options.
- For extraordinary luminaires with side lighting
- Citizen LEDs for high quality, long lasting light
- 680 lm per meter from 140 LEDs
- Warm White 2700K
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- If there is little horizontal space available, but instead height
- Tight LED assembly -> homogeneous light, no light points
|Colour Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux per meter||680|
|Bright like (W)||68|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||3400|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||71|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Manufacturer Product Code||56056|
|Product Family||LumiFlex Nichia LED Strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||140|
|LEDs number per sales unit||700|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||500|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||8|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||1.4|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: what you need to know
- How to build the best lines of light or linear light fixtures with LED strips
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Mid Power LEDs performance comparison test: Nichia 757 LEDs in first place
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained