SlimFlex280 Nichia LED Strip TW 2700-6500K 4280lm 24V 140 LEDs/m 7ft/2m reel (327lm & 2.8W/ft)
- Flexible LED Strip that can be installed in the narrowest of places due to 5mm width
- Recommended for general lighting (up 327 lm/ft)
- Very long lifetime (60.000h @ L80B50)
The SlimFlex Nichia LED strip is only 5mm wide and make possible projects that cannot be done with other LED strips. The special dimensions team up with high performance, the SlimFlex strip being equipped with the best mid-power LEDs on the market: Nichia 757G series. Lifetime, light output and efficacy are all superlative and translate directly into strip's attributes.
Thus, the unique size, five year warranty, impressive technical characteristics and a good price/performance ratio make this product the top choice for industrial and lighting applications.
The SlimFlex strip is 200cm long and has 280 Nichia LEDs. The small modular dimensions of only 100mm and a narrow width of only 5mm make the SlimFlex extremely versatile. The typical CRI of >80 provides natural colour rendering. As usual, our LED strips with Nichia LEDs have a 5 year warranty. This long warranty proves the “premium quality" of our products, protects you from unwanted additional costs and therefore provides a valuable investment security.
The module is equipped with LEDs in two different colour temperatures, warm white and daylight (2000K and 6500K). These can be controlled and mixed using a 2-channel power supply and a separate controller. So you can create every color temperature of sunlight, from morning to afternoon and obtain the desired ambiance and mood effects. Switching to a cool, lively light for example increases energy to focus on tasks. Warm light is easy on the eyes and promotes relaxation. With "Tunable White”, the light adjusts to people, not vice versa.
- Can be split every 100mm
- Width: 5mm
- Sold in 2m rolls
- Flux per meter: 1,070lm for cold white, 985m for warm white LEDs
- Long life and 5 year warranty
- Quality: LEDs by market leader Nichia
- 9W per meter for each color, 18W for all LEDs on
- High CRI >80
- Very efficient and bright
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2000x5x1mm
- Nichia binning (3 step MacAdam) for consistent white light
- Made in Germany
The maximum length per supply is 2m. Longer one piece sections can be implemented with additional feeds. Sold in full 2 metre rolls.
|Weight brut (g)||0.106500|
|Colour Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux per meter||1070|
|Bright like (W)||107|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||2140|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||119|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Forward Current Max||750|
|Manufacturer Product Code||56024|
|Product Family||SlimFlex Nichia LED strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||56|
|LEDs number per sales unit||280|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||200|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||5|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||1|
|Can be cut at (mm)||100|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: what you need to know
- How to build the best lines of light or linear light fixtures with LED strips
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Mid Power LEDs performance comparison test: Nichia 757 LEDs in first place
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Casambi light control with SunLike LEDs for true human-centric lighting
- Human Centric Lighting: dim & color-tune white LEDs to match sunlight
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained