Maxline 70 Nichia LED Strip neutral white 4000K 2180lm 700mA 70 LEDs 11.02in/28cm module (2374lm & 15W/ft)
- LED Module designed for compact, ultra high flux linear luminaires (2374 lm/ft)
- Easy to install due to simple plug & play connection system
- Professional product with 5 years warranty
The Maxline 70 lights with a clean, focused pure white light with 4000K, that can go well in studies, garages and kitchens. Compared to the warm light that evokes relaxation, pure white makes you focused and alert. For business applications this is great for office spaces, grocery stores, hospitals, classrooms and jewelry boutiques, especially those selling diamonds or silver.
With the Maxline 70 you will have an extremely-high brightness of 6720 lumens per meter that can be used for task lighting or luminaire construction. At this luminious flux level the strip has application mainly in the business sector. The Plug & Play module can be placed inside a compact lighting fixture for task illumination of the most light demanding tasks. Showcase lighting with the module will make the lit objects or merchandise really stand out, even in the brightest lit spaces.
Maxline LED Nichia LED strips have a aluminum PCB that maximizes the potential of the highest performing Mid-Power LEDs on the market: Nichia 757G series. Thus, luminous flux on a linear meter is unparalleled, up to 8000 lm while keeping lifetime and light efficacy and very high levels.
Therefore, one meter of the Maxline70 LED strip has the huge light output of more than 7700 lm (700 Watt bulb equivalent) at a consumption of only 49 watts and using only 250 Nichia 757G LEDs. This performance, combined with a lifetime of more than 100,000 hours, makes Maxline the best choice for building compact and bright luminaires for use in shops, warehouses, factories or offices.
Our Nichia Maxline LED modules are the key to build linear lamps or fixtures with superior performance. Integrated into a T8 LED tube our built into a linear luminaire, the Nichia Maxline modules can easily surpass the performance targets for effective and economical sound replacement of fluorescent LED tubes. This outstanding results arise from the use of Nichia 757 Mid-Power LEDs with the highest performance on the market.
The Nichia Maxline modules are available with 3 LED densities: 14, 35 and 70 LEDs, on a aluminum PCB, in a standard size of 280 x 13 x 4.5 mm. The size standard module size is intended for rapid integration into linear LED fixtures or T8 tubes and on request longer versions can be made available, with various PCB connectors.
We offer the strips in a constant voltage and constant current version, each with 14, 35 or 70 LEDs. The constant voltage version (24 V) is designed for maximum flexibility in use, the constant current version for maximum efficiency. With constant voltage version many modules can be operated with one power unit in a row. The exact number depends on the version and the power unit.
- High density Nichia LED module with 70 x Nichia 757G LEDs, 250 LEDs per meter
- Extremly high luminous flux, 2180lm or up to 7786lm per meter
- Pure white 4000K
- 13.72W per module
- Good light qualtiy CRI 80+
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 13 x 4.5 mm
- All values are at high temperature Tc=85°C
- Recess for screw-mounting
- Replacement for tube lights
- Aluminium PCB for efficient cooling
- Very bright and efficient
- Simple plug & play system
- Contant current version with 700mA at 20.8V
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
Applications for Maxline LED Nichia Strips:
- Production of compact and very bright luminaires
- Commercial lighting for the presentation of products
- High flux, long-lasting lighting fixtures for shops, offices, TV studios, medical clinics
|Weight brut (g)||0.025000|
|Luminous Flux per meter||7786|
|Bright like (W)||779|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||2180|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||140|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Forward Current Max||700|
|Manufacturer Product Code||53327|
|Product Family||MaxLine Power LED Strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||250|
|LEDs number per sales unit||70|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||28|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||16.5|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||4.5|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||19.6|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Mid Power LEDs performance comparison test: Nichia 757 LEDs in first place
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained