Multibar 24 Nichia LED Strip warm white CRI90 3000K 295lm 24V 24 LEDs 19.68in/50cm bar (180lm & 1.6W/ft)
- Rigid LED Strip with CRI90, for professional use that requires very good color rendering
- Recommended for architectural lighting in the home and office (188 lm/ft)
- Plug & Play connection system makes instalation a breeze. Also, choose the compatible profiles for easy to build slim lighting fixtures
The Multibar 24 lights with a calming warm white light with 3000K, that we recommend being used in kitchens and bathrooms. Compared with 2700K, warm light at 3000K creates a relaxing ambiance but with a bit more clarity in the environment, good for residential areas where typically you are completing tasks. For business applications the warm glow creates a cozy, home like atmosphere in guest rooms, cafes and clothing stores.
With the Multibar 24 you will have a good brightness of 590 lumens per meter that is great for creating accent lighting effects. You can create lines of light via cove lights or indirect lighting with the purpose of highlighting architectural elements, objects or furniture elements. For other purposes, such as general lighting or task lighting a strip with at least 1000 lumens per meter is required. You can find many choices in our offer.
The unrivaled versatility of the Nichia MultiBar LED strips is impressive. The easy to use plug-fit system allows the strips to be connected into long light strips (without soldering) with evenly spaced LEDs. The strips can be split and with their flat design they fit virtually anywhere. Ideal for general lighting, decorative lighting, but also exhibition stand construction or task lighting.
The new Nichia MultiBar 24 is an advancement of the current MultiBar series, with the best light quality, increased luminous flux and longer lifetime. With CRI90+, up to 614 lumens per meter for only 5.2W and at least 100.000 hours lifetime this strip is at least 2X more bright, has a significantly better light and lasts 10X longer than an average flexible LED Strip.
The Nichia Multibar 24 LED strip uses Mid-Power LEDs from Japan with the highest performance on the market as of today, the Nichia 757G series and will deliver the optimum illumination levels in a wide range of activities, including general lighting and task lighting. The long lifetime makes it equally suitable for commercial, office or residential use.
Made in Germany, the Nichia Multibar LED strip comes with 5 years warranty and is professional product for long term use. The LED strip runs on 24V and reaches an efficiency of up to 118lm/W. The outstanding heat management allows the MultiBar strip to be used without additional cooling.
- 24 Nichia 757G LEDs per strip, 48 per meter
- Plu&Play connection system, even for cut pieces (every 8.3cm)
- Warm white 3000K
- Good brightness, with 295lm per module, 590lm per meter
- 100.000h lifetime
- System efficiency of up to 118lm/W
- Can be split every 83.33mm
- Rated output: 2.6W
- Rated current: 108mA
- Dimensions: 500x10x2.2mm
- Optimized for office and residential spaces
- Excellent colour rendering (CRI >90)
- Easy to install
- 5 year warranty
- New: 3-step MacAdam ellipse
- The direct connector allows up to 46 strips to be operated in series
Applications for Nichia Multibar LED Strips:
- Commercial lighting of merchandise
- Worktop lighting in the kitchen countertop
- Daily lighting in the house with light lines or coves
- Long-lasting lighting in stores, offices, TV studios, cabinets, clinics or theaters
- Architectural lighting
The LED Strip is recommended by its:
1. High energy efficiency.
With 120° illumination angle, the LEDs will deliver all the light to the reflective surface, a wall or ceiling, that directs it in the interior space. Adding the actual luminous efficiency of at least 118 lumens per watt, a cove lighting with our Nichia LED strip will require up to 70% less energy than fluorescent installations.
2. The best light quality for similarity with daylight.
The Multibar Nichia LED strip has CRI90+ for almost perfect color reproduction, very similar to sunlight.
3000K, 4000K with CRI 90+ are available from stock. The other color temperatures and CRI90+ are project based options, contact us for details.
LEDs are color sorted up to a 3 step MacAdam Ellipse which guarantees color uniformity at installation and problems free extending the lighting system or servicing parts of it.
3. Excellent lifetime, with minimum color shift or initial color differences
The Nichia LEDs have at least 42.800 hours L70 lifetime in hot working conditions. However, most users will see a lifetime of at least 100.000 hours.
|Weight brut (g)||0.038500|
|Colour Rendering Index||90|
|Luminous Flux per meter||590|
|Bright like (W)||59|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||295|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||114|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Forward Current Max||108|
|Manufacturer Product Code||50857|
|Product Family||Multibar Nichia Strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||48|
|LEDs number per sales unit||24|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||50|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||10|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||2,2|
|Can be cut at (mm)||45|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: what you need to know
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Mid Power LEDs performance comparison test: Nichia 757 LEDs in first place
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained