Multibar 44 Nichia LED Strip neutral white CRI90 4000K 763lm 24V 44 LEDs 19.68in/50cm bar (466lm & 4W/ft)
- Rigid LED Strip with CRI90, for professional use that requires very good color rendering
- Recommended for general lighting in the home and office (466 lm/ft)
- Plug & Play connection system makes instalation a breeze. Also, choose the compatible profiles for easy to build slim lighting fixtures
The Multibar 44 lights with a clean, focused pure white light with 4000K, that can go well in studies, garages and kitchens. Compared to the warm light that evokes relaxation, pure white makes you focused and alert. For business applications this is great for office spaces, grocery stores, hospitals, classrooms and jewelry boutiques, especially those selling diamonds or silver.
With the Multibar 44 you will have a very brightness of 1526 lumens per meter that can be used for general lighting, task lighting or creating accent lighting effects. You can use the strip to create lines of light via cove lights that are bright enough for general room illumination in your home. We recommend one meter of cove light for each 1.2 square meters of room space, with maximum height 3 meters. For a living room 20 square meters you would need 16 meters of Lumistrips.
For business applications the strip can be used for general or task lighting in office spaces with moderate height, with the strip illuminating directly downwards from inside a recessed or surface placed aluminum profile with glass cover. A combination with other light sources, such as spotlights, might be needed. Other applications include showcase lighting or task lighting from a distance of maximum 60 cm.
The unrivaled versatility of the Nichia MultiBar LED strips is impressive. The easy to use plug-fit system allows the strips to be connected into long light strips (without soldering) with evenly spaced LEDs. The strips can be split and with their flat design they fit virtually anywhere. Ideal for general lighting, decorative lighting, but also exhibition stand construction or task lighting.
The new Nichia MultiBar 44 is an advancement of the current MultiBar series, with the best light quality, increased luminous flux and longer lifetime. Wtih CRI90+, up to 1560 lumens per meter for only 13.4W and at least 60.000 hours lifetime this strip is at least 5X more bright, has a significantly better light and lasts 10X longer than an average flexible LED Strip.
The Nichia Multibar 44 LED strip uses Mid-Power LEDs from Japan with the highest performance on the market as of today, the Nichia 757G series and will deliver the optimum illumination levels in a wide range of activities, including general lighting and task lighting. The long lifetime makes it equally suitable for commercial, office or residential use.
Made in Germany, the Nichia Multibar LED strip comes with 5 years warranty and is professional product for long term use. The LED strip runs on 24V and reaches an efficiency of up to 118lm/W. The outstanding heat management allows the MultiBar strip to be used without additional cooling.
- 44 Nichia 757G LEDs per strip, 88 per meter
- Plu&Play connection system, even for cut pieces (every 4.5cm)
- Very good light quality: CRI90+
- Cold white 4000K
- Very high brightness, with 763lm per module, 1526lm per meter
- 100.000h lifetime
- System efficiency of up to 118lm/W
- Can be split every 83.33mm
- Rated output: 6.74W
- Dimensions: 500x10x2.2mm
- Optimized for office and residential spaces
- Excellent colour rendering (CRI >90)
- Easy to install
- 5 year warranty
- New: 3-step MacAdam ellipse
- The direct connector allows up to 46 strips to be operated in series
Applications for Nichia Multibar LED Strips:
- Commercial lighting of merchandise
- Worktop lighting in the kitchen countertop
- Daily lighting in the house with light lines or coves
- Long-lasting lighting in stores, offices, TV studios, cabinets, clinics or theaters
- Architectural lighting
The LED Strip is recommended by its:
1. High energy efficiency.
With 120° illumination angle, the LEDs will deliver all the light to the reflective surface, a wall or ceiling, that directs it in the interior space. Adding the actual luminous efficiency of at least 118 lumens per watt, a cove lighting with our Nichia LED strip will require up to 70% less energy than fluorescent installations.
2. The best light quality for similarity with daylight.
The Multibar Nichia LED strip has CRI90+ for almost perfect color reproduction, very similar to sunlight.
3000K, 4000K with CRI 90+ are available from stock. The other color temperatures and CRI90+ are project based options, contact us for details.
LEDs are color sorted up to a 3 step MacAdam Ellipse which guarantees color uniformity at installation and problems free extending the lighting system or servicing parts of it.
3. Excellent lifetime, with minimum color shit or initial color differences
The Nichia LEDs have at least 42.800 hours L70 lifetime in hot working conditions. However, most users will see a lifetime of at least 100.000 hours.
|Weight brut (g)||0.038500|
|Colour Rendering Index||90|
|Luminous Flux per meter||1526|
|Bright like (W)||153|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||763|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||118|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Forward Current Max||270|
|Manufacturer Product Code||50859|
|Product Family||Multibar Nichia Strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||88|
|LEDs number per sales unit||44|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||50|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||10|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||2,2|
|Can be cut at (mm)||45|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: what you need to know
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Mid Power LEDs performance comparison test: Nichia 757 LEDs in first place
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained