Nichia LED Backlight Module Matrix Mini 1 segment 4 LEDs 24V White 2700K 0.48W 68lm
The MiniMatrix modules represent the optimal solution for building luminaires with large, light surfaces, via backlighting in a uniform, economical and durable way. Each MiniMatrix is a 3x3 cm module that has an innovative Plug & Play interconnect system for easy to build wide variety of light shapes for the most diverse applications.
The freedom of creativity is enhanced by the fact that the MiniMatrix 4 LED modules can be ordered in fully pre-assembled forms that can also be separated into smaller modules up to 3x3 cm:
- MiniMatrix 2x2: 4 modules in a square of 6x6cm
- MiniMatrix 5x5: 25 modules in a square of 15x15cm
- MiniMatrix 9x1: 9 modules in a line of 27x3cm
- MiniMatrix 9x14: 126 modules in a rectangle of 42x27 cm
Easy installation is just one of the strengths of our modules. The use of the high performance Nichia 757 LEDs that provide a huge light output of up to 80,000 lm / square meter with a minimum power consumption and a lifetime of over 100,000 hours are more. Thanks to the innovative techniques that we used for the design of the PCB the LED efficiency stands at a minimum 143 lm/Watt and the Matrix hardly gets warm, cooling is not required.
The Matrix is designed in a way that it can be delivered in one piece with a size of up to 19 x 14 segments (4 LEDs per segment) and operates like one large PCB. The Matrix can, however, be separated by hand without any tools. Each segment also works individually. As each four sides of the square segment provides connectors, long strings, complex shapes or large surfaces can be built with them. The individual Matrix segments can be easily connected to each other with our direct connectors. No soldering required!
The Matrix does not necessarily only serve as a technical module e.g. for promotional signs, illuminated letters or ambiance lighting, but can also be installed directly to the ceiling or wall without any provisions (24 V) as a technical luminary. Whether large letters, long strings or huge surfaces, the Ledrise LED Matrix concept allows an unlimited variety with one single product.
MiniMatrix is the best choice for projects requiring intense light, with LEDs installed in shapes inside luminaires, directly visible or behind a translucent material (plexiglass, stone, marble, barisol).
The warranty for our Nichia LED Matrix is 5 years and can be extended up to 7 years in some cases, the investment being secured over time and quickly returned due to minimal maintenance costs and reduced power consumption.
- Ultra high luminous flux of up to 83.700 lm per square meter
- Cost reduction thanks to very high efficiency and durability
- Each Matrix segment can be combined with other segments as desired
- With our direct connectors the Matrix segments can be seamlessly connected together as usual
- Highest flexibility thanks to compact structure
- Easy installation
- High quality Nichia 757G LEDs
- Combine with our Multibar strips & accessories
- Free design: strips, surfaces, shapes
- Holes for the fixation with screws
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- Construction of light forms
- Backlight behind translucent surfaces of barisol, plexiglass, stone, etc ...
- Illuminated showcases
- Construction of lighting fixtures or LED panels
- General lighting with a long lifetime in shops, offices, TV studios, cabinets, clinics or in the home
- Reconstruction/refitting of old luminaries to LED technology
- One module with 4x 757G Nichia LEDs
- Color temperature 3000K with CRI85+
- Luminous flux 68lm
|Weight brut (g)||30.000000|
|Colour Rendering Index||85|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||68|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||117|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Forward Current Max||20|
|Manufacturer Product Code||52705|
|Product Family||MatrixMini Nichia LED Matrix|
|LEDs number per sales unit||4|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||3|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||3|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Info on how to build the best illuminated stretch ceiling with LED modules & strips
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Mid Power LEDs performance comparison test: Nichia 757 LEDs in first place
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained