Nichia LED Module BackMatrix 49 11.02in/28x28cm 70 LEDs 24V 180 deg White 2700K 10.9W 1150lm
The BackMatrix 49 lights with a cozy, intimate warm white light with 2700K, that we recommend being used in living rooms and bedrooms. Warm white light is also considered good for relaxing as you may wish to have warmer colour temperature bedside lamps to help prepare for sleep, as blue light can suppress melatonin that your body produces naturally at night to help you sleep. For business applications the warm glow creates a soft and personal, home like atmosphere in restaurants, hotels and retail stores.
With the BackMatrix 49 you will have a ultra-high brightness of 4117 lumens per meter that can be used for general lighting of high ceiling spaces, task lighting or luminaire construction. At such high luminious flux level the module has applications mainly in the business sector. Most office or commercial spaces can be optimally lit with the matrix behing a translucent ceiling or inside a large area luminaire. The Plug & Play module can also be used for work illumination of light demanding tasks. Showcase lighting with the module will make the lit objects or merchandise really stand out, even in brightly lit spaces. Applications that go well with ultra-high flux levels are also those related to indoor plan growth, horticulture or aquarium lighting.
The powerful BackMatrix 49 LED module is designed for affordable, optimum illumination of large surfaces. Luminous ceilings, walls or 3D elements will have a uniform lighting in color and intensity, with high spectrum quality and very high brightness. Large light surfaces can be obtained at small cost due to the wave-board design, with optimum illumination beeing guaranteed by using high performance Nichia LEDs that deliver up 16.000 lumens per square meter at a ultra wide illumination angle of 180°.
The BackMatrix module is also very easy to install and cooling is not required. Each matrix has an connector with insulation displacement making soldering for electric connection unnecessary. Contact from module to module can be made using a single standard cable, very long cable lengths are possible.
All the Nichia LEDs used for the BackMatrix module have at least 42.800 hours L70 lifetime in hot working conditions. However, most users will see a lifetime of at least 100.000 hours.
LEDs are color sorted up to a 3 step MacAdam Ellipse which guarantees color uniformity at installation and problems free extending of the lighting system or servicing parts of it.
- Module with 49 high performance Nichia 757G LEDs in wave-board design for affordable price
- High luminous flux per module 1150lm or up to 16.000lm per square meter
- Typical power consumtion 10.9W at 24VDC
- 180° illumination angle
- Warm white 2700K with CRI80+
- Efficiency up to 137lm/W
- Optimized for advertising and luminous ceilings
- Insulation displacement termination as a solderless connection option
- No cooling required
- Nichia binning (3-step MacAdam) for consistent white lighting
- Dimensions: 280x280x7mm
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
|Weight brut (g)||0.366500|
|Colour Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux per meter||4117|
|Bright like (W)||412|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||1150|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||106|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Forward Current Max||455|
|Manufacturer Product Code||52791|
|Product Family||Backlight LED Matrix|
|LEDs number per sales unit||49|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||28|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||28|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||7|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Info on how to build the best illuminated stretch ceiling with LED modules & strips
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained