ConextMatrix Linear Module 4 warm white LEDs 118lm 4x4 cm 24V CRI 90 118lm 0.89W
With the patented Conext connection system, we present a world first! The unique connection system allows LED modules to be plugged together like pieces of a puzzle, allowing a wide variety of shapes to be created. The system is self-explanatory and playfully simple, anyone who has already puzzled can also connect the ConextPlay modules. So nothing more stands in the way of your creativity.
Furthermore, the uniqueness of the Conext series lies in the fact that no tools are required to electrically connect the modules. No soldering, no cables and no plugs! This means that the modules lie flat without any further superstructures and can be perfectly installed! The connectorless connection of the LED modules is made possible by the fact that electrical contacts are located both at the noses of the male modules and in the bulges of the female modules, which conduct the current reliably and constantly!
The ConextMatrix modules are operated with 24V constant voltage. The power supply is provided by a supply module which has terminals for solderless connection. A maximum load of 10 A is allowed with one supply, which corresponds to a maximum of 270 modules.
Five different module forms provide many creative possibilities:
- The edge modules have a straight edge on one side.
- The corner modules form a two-sided end and are also equipped with connection terminals.
- The centre modules can be connected to all sides and can also be connected from below.
- The linear modules have two straight edges and two connection options opposite each other.
- The feed module has three straight edges and two connection terminals for easy plug & play.
All ConextMatrix modules are equipped with 4 high-quality Nichia LEDs in 3-step MacAdams binning, which ensures uniform and homogeneous light. In addition, the modules have an outstanding colour rendering index (CRI >90) and very high efficiency of up to 133 lm/W. Another advantage is the dimmability of the modules, which allows individual adjustment of the brightness.
- Plug & Play LED module with 4 Nichia 757G LEDs
- The linear modules have two straight edges and two connection options opposite each other
- Very high luminous flux of 118lm per module
- Up to 625 modules can fit into one square meter, with a luminous flux of up to 73750lm
- Patented Conext connection system
- Simple connection of modules
- Power supply via supply module with connection terminals
- Very high colour rendering index (CRI >90)
- Dimension 40x40mm
- Typical power consumption 0.89W
- 24V constant voltage
- Connect up to 270 modules (max. 10 A)
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
|Weight brut (g)||1.000000|
|Colour Rendering Index||90|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||118|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||133|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Manufacturer Product Code||31849|
|Product Family||ConextMatrix LED Module|
|LEDs number per sales unit||26|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||4|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||40|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained